If you’re alive, then chances are you’re stressed out! From the boardroom to the bedroom, you are burning both ends of the candle juggling work deadlines, impossible to-do lists, rush-hour traffic, little to no sleep, and you’re likely feeling a bit “aaargh”! To make things worse, your stress chemistry is constantly making you crave chocolate, bacon or something obnoxiously loud and crunchy or sinfully cold and creamy.
Now, the corrosive effects of stress are well-documented in the scientific literature, but I’m sure you don’t need much convincing since you’ve witnessed first-hand how your egregious stress levels are keeping you fat, sick, sad and unproductive. So the question is, what do you choose to do about it?
Nothing happens until the pain of remaining the same outweighs the pain of change. Until you’re ready to discover your inner butterfly, and know that your time as a caterpillar has expired. Until you’re ready to spread yo ur wings to break through the same old patterns.
What if this year could be different? What if instead of battling those cravings and weight gain, you decided to call a truce, to release fears of the future and regrets of the past? To challenge you to create a life and body you desire, I’m offering a Stress Less, Weigh Less, Live More coaching session (a $297 value) for ZERO COST for a limited time only. This powerful session will help you to:
- Understand what is happening to your body under stress and how those elevated stress hormones are literally changing your body’s metabolism and calorie burning capacity and how to reverse this frustrating cycle of stress and weight gain
- Create a crystal clear vision to address your physical, emotional, environmental and psychological stressors, so you can dissolve them systematically and flip the switch to go from “aaargh” to “aaaaaah”
- Uncover hidden challenges/saboteurs that are keeping you stuck in a vicious cycle of stress, cravings and weight gain
- Optimize your nutrition while adding in adaptogens that will help you with that icky tired but wired feeling that is robbing your sleep
- Whittle your middle—blast fat from that muffin top or beer belly—which tends to enlarge with skyrocketing stress hormones
- Create a blueprint to allow you to stress less, weigh less and live more (that does not involve calorie-counting, dieting or deprivation), so you’ll leave the session feeling renewed, inspired and ready to achieve your goals
To claim your Stress Less, Weigh Less, Live More coaching session today, simply click here and answer these questions:
1. How long have you been struggling with chronic stress that packs on the pounds?
2. On a scale of zero to 10, how important is it for you to manage your stress, live more and reduce all those worrisome health risks once and for all?
3. What have you tried doing to manage your weight and stress in the past?
4. What happened with those approaches?
Be sure to include your name and cell phone number so someone from our office can get back to you within the next 24 to 48 hours to schedule your one-on-one “Stress Less, Weigh Less, Live More” 45-minute phone consultation. Please make sure you’re in a quiet place (ideally in your home) with minimal distractions so you can really tune in to your highest self and ditch your iPhone/iPad during this conversation.
The sooner you send us your answers, the more likely you are to get a session. This is a limited time offer and my practice can only accommodate five new clients right now. The rest will be put on a waiting list, so if you’re ready to break your vicious cycle of stress, cravings and weight gain and are committed to taking action and not staying stuck anymore, click here right now.
Stress management bumps up against core patterns of belief and behavior that are difficult to change. If you could have done it on your own, you would have, so don’t be afraid to reach out for support and grab this deal while it lasts.